uneclipsed

moon again

There is/will be a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE tonight, from about 1:50AM to 8:20ish AM (EST). The best parts will be from about 5-7AM, peaking at 6:37.

I'm taking a standardized test tomorrow/today, so I'm not losing sleep over an eclipse. But you totally should.

The Official NASA site has the times for other time zones, if you don't happen to adhere to Eastern Standard (Daylight Savings) Time.

4 comments:

Steve Cuddihy said...

I've been looking at the moon and I keep thinking, knowing the lunar eclipse is going to happen in my part of the world, that I should take a photo of it. I haven't convinced myself to wake up during the peak hours, but I'm going to enjoy your photo for the time being.

Gerald (SK14) said...

I usually hear about these things in advance but haven't done - maybe it won't be visible in the UK anyway.

Annie said...

Can you believe there once were some guys who walked on that moon?

Keropokman said...

I got to watch it live via webcast. Singapore's weather was not that good, so we can't see it from our skies.

But we had it during our waking hours. :-)